A handwritten note is the fingerprint of a connection between two people. Like fingerprints, each note and sentiment is unique. This is why your choice of stationery holds significance. It's hard to clutch an email to one's heart, or pin your cell phone to your board and get lost in reverie. The handwritten notecard tells someone special that you've taken the time to pen your thoughts to paper. Today, sending a handwritten note is more meaningful than ever. Check in on someone dear and spark joy to their day.
We feature 4 images of flowers photographed by our co-founder, Martin Cooper, and printed by The Stinehour Press on Monadnock paper in exquisite tones of sepia colored ink. In addition to his career as a fashion designer, Martin enjoyed a parallel career as a fine art photographer. Martin also shoots all of our product shots for the site and our Instagram page.
These fine note cards were produced in 2000 to coincide with Martin's solo exhibition at The Columbia Museum of Art, available with limited supply.
- 12 folded note cards with 12 envelopes
- Printed by The Stinehour Press, Vermont
- Featuring 4 sepia toned botanical photographs (3 of each) taken by Mr. P's co-founder Martin Cooper.
- Lotus Blossom & Bud, No. I
- Parrot Tulip, No. I
- Japanese Magnolia
- Calla Lily, No. I
- Folded note cards: 5.5" x 4.25"
- Bound with a vellum belly band with Mr. P signature sealing wafer on back.
- Packaged in our signature anthemion card stock folio with Mr. P's gold stamped label. Black wax seal on back, it is ready for gifting.
- Boxed to be gifted or simply open & use!
- NO RETURNS unless in error by us. Please purchase accordingly.
Eco Features- Envelopes
- Recycled Content: 30%
- FSC Certified
- Green Seal Certified
- Green-e Certification
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards!
RETURN ADDRESS UPGRADE