Our honey is produced by a local Hudson Valley family in New York State who are 4th generation beekeepers. They have been keeping bees for over 125 years and manage over 1000 colonies of bees. They take great pride in allowing us to bring you nature’s finest sweetener — nectar from the flowers! They, among all of our makers, are an integral part of The Joy Economy™.
- Smooth, sweet, sticky medium-dark honey delivers notes of wildflower, sage, and mint.
12 fl oz/ 340g
- Bottled by hand
- Small batch
- Wonderful on toast, tea, coffee, waffles, pancakes, salad dressings, barbecue sauce, smoothies, marinades, pasta salad, pizza, ice cream, yogurt, dessert and more.
- Order contains 1 jar of honey. Scale up accordingly.
- Does not contain wooden honey dipper
- Made in the Hudson Valley, USA
- To make one pound of honey, the bees in the colony must visit 2 million flowers, fly over 55,000 miles and will be the lifetime work of approximately 768 bees.
- A single honeybee will only produce approximately 1/12 teaspoon of honey in her lifetime.
- Honey is approximately 80% sugars and 20% water
Mr. P's Boxed Gift Certificate is the perfect gift of choice. For an instant gift, we offer our digital gift card, delivered via email.
Did you know that you can now order Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards?