heady | mysterious | sensual
This scented candle is inspired by the heady sensuality of Twilight— not the popular series, but the magical realm between sunset and sunrise brought to life in an emotive floral scent of three essential oils: clary sage, Egyptian geranium and patchouli— grounded by herbaceous & earthy notes. Its fragrance will rouse your senses.
When paired with crystals (not included), our fragranced candle helps restore your sanctuary with balanced and grounded energy. The fragrance channels a sensual and cocooning mood evocative of the salon at B'ellow, our home in the Hudson Valley.
"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive."
—George Edward Moore
Our candle is housed in our signature anthemion folded box made from 100% Post Consumer paper—offered bowed with a deep amethyst colored satin ribbon or without. Our label takes on a gleam of glamour with a new gold frame— boxed and ready for gifting, or just because...
- Soy wax & coconut base. Good for you; good for the Earth.
- 100% organic, hand-poured, ethically produced from sustainable sources. Our wax is also biodegradable, compostable, eco-friendly and clean burning— great if you're prone to allergies.
- Scented with 100% pure essential oils: clary sage, geranium & patchouli
- Vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
- Hand poured in small batches in the Hudson Valley.
- Unbleached cotton wick with paper core. We do not use wicks with lead wire cores.
- Clean burn; Soot-free.
- It’s not just the candles themselves that are environmentally friendly. As soy wax is biodegradable and water soluble, it means our glass containers are easily washable, making them recyclable or reusable as a planter, chic pen caddy or catchall for your trinkets.
- Burn time: may burn up to 60 hours.
- Includes a box of Mr. P's matches.
- Volume: 9 ounce (255g)
- Height: 3-1/4" (8.25cm)
- Diameter: 3-1/4" (8.25cm)
- Some 'tunneling' may occur when burning your candle.
Highest Quality Pure Essential Oils
Extracted from plants + flowers providing true aromatherapy, as nature intended. Essential oils actually heal at a cellular level. Despite their name, essential oils are not oils but are aromatic, volatile substances or essences extracted from a plant, herb or flower by distillation or expression.
Vegan Non-GMO Soy Wax in Coconut Base
Burns cleanly + slowly at a low temperature that delivers amazing performance. Soy is the highest renewable source and is biodegradable.
100% Cotton Wicks
Non-lead core wicks. Only wicks made of plant fiber and are considered to be the safest to burn.
Candle Care & Safety
Trim the Wick:
Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting. The first time you light your candle, let it burn for 3-4 hours to allow the melted wax to reach the edge of the container to prevent your candle from tunneling.
Follow the 2-foot rule— don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
Upcycle Your Jar:
Learn the simple steps of how to safely remove the remaining portion of wax from the jar and upcycle the jar into a bud vase or pencil caddy or whatever you'd like!
send with a personalized note card!
Send them a personalized note card together with the candle. With several themes to choose from, you can add your name or initials to the top the marquee. Learn More:
Click image to learn more.