“hello, my sweet...!”
$10 flat rate shipping
From Hudson Valley’s finest sugar maple trees and the passion of our fellow makers, we bring you our New York state maple syrup affectionately called the elixir of life. Our Grade A— Very Dark syrup is packed with minerals and antioxidants, like a halo on your sweet tooth. Enjoy this nectar guilt free knowing that these stewards of the land protect the soil with little impact and tap their trees causing no permanent harm. They, among our fellow makers, are an integral part of The Joy Economy®.
- Grade A, Very Dark
- 12.7 fl oz/ 375mL
- Small batch
- Hudson Valley made from sugarmakers
- Rich, deep, full bodied flavor
- Literally mouthwatering!
- Tapping maple trees inflicts no permanent damage to the tree
- Wonderful on waffles, pancakes, salad dressings, barbecue sauce, smoothies, tomato salad, marinades, pasta salad and more.
- Made in the Hudson Valley, USA
- It takes anywhere from 40-80 gallons of raw maple sap to produce 1 gallon of pure maple syrup!
- Pure maple syrup is approximately 67% sugar and 33% water
Mr. P's Boxed Gift Certificate is the perfect gift of choice. For an instant gift, we offer our digital gift card, delivered via email.
Did you know that you can now order Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards?