We adore tea. Tea is about the taste, the soothing, the ritual and most importantly, the gathering. As the English say, "It's a picnic indoors!"
When we started developing our own Darjeeling tea, we began by asking ourselves how would we envision reinventing a classic? Only use the finest ingredients grown in the exclusive Darjeeling region of India. This golden colored tea is known as the 'Champagne' of teas. Darjeeling is a delicate black tea with a hint of sweetness.
- Black tea from the Darjeeling region of India, at the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Contains caffeine. It's important to keep in mind that brew-time greatly governs the amount of caffeine present in tea.
- Loose leaf tea.
- Small batch
- 2.5 oz. / 71 g.
- Shipped in our signature matte black stainless steel, lidded tea canister.
- Refill pouches are available to replenish your canister.
- You'll find brew instructions on the bottom of the canister.
- Imported from England.
- 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz. water
- Brew at 212 °F/ 100 °C
- Steep for 7-10 minutes
- If brewing in a pot, add 1 scoop for each person, plus one for the pot.
Mr. P's Boxed Gift Certificate is the perfect gift of choice. For an instant gift, we offer our digital gift card, delivered via email.
Did you know that you can now order Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards?