At Mr. P's Old Chatham studio, we tested dozens of writing instruments to see which pen works best on our hot-press watercolor paper. At the end of an exhausting effort, we have found the best pen to write on the backs of our Illustrated place cards!
The Calligrapher Pen is a unique, all-in-one, durable lettering art tool that produces crisp edges and sharp hairlines. This disposable pen has a hard nylon nib that withstands heavy pressure and constant use, and still provides a reliable, smooth ink flow from edge to edge. This nib performs more like a professional flat metal nib and is a great choice for both amateurs and professionals. The archival Pigma ink is waterproof and fade resistant on most paper substrates.
Calligrapher's Pro Tip
- Spray the backs of the place cards with hairspray. Let sit a day or two before writing. Hairspray will prevent the paper from pulling the ink from the nib too fast.
- Features archival quality waterproof and fade-resistant Pigma ink
- High performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience
- Gel ink dries so fast even left-handed writers love it - no smears, no smudges, no globs
- Maximum comfort and control with latex-free grip
- Get more precise lines using the durable needle tip
- 1.0 mm fine tip produces beautiful fine lines
- Durable, flat nylon nib requires more pressure than typical fiber nib pens
- Spend a few minutes making marks on the "Try your hand on the other side" note card included in your pack. This card is intended for you to either test any writing instrument on a designated place card or to break your pen in
- For best results, we recommend using a small stack of paper under your writing surface for cushion
Ink Color: Black
Tip Size: 1.0mm
Point Size: Fine Point
Product Type: Calligraphy Pen
Country of Manufacture: Japan
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards!