HOW IT WORKS:
BEST VALUE: Make your gift last all year long!
- Choose whether you want to receive the same calling cards each quarter, or be able to change your theme and switch it up each time.
- Each quarter (4 times per year), you will receive two (2) packs of Mr. P's Calling Cards. If you choose the upgrade, you will have the choice to change your theme each quarter. WIthout the upgrade, you will continue to receive the exact same theme of calling cards for the duration of your subscription.
- Includes a digital proof for your approval.
- If this is a gift and you wish your recipient to choose their own theme and details, please check the box below and we will reach out to you to get their details. If it's a gift and you know all their details, just fill in the form below and add their name to shipping at checkout.
- Shortly after checkout, you will receive an email from us checking in with you regarding your yearly service.
- First order is shipped in our signature anthemion gift box. All subsequent orders are shipped in a white cardstock folio.
- All shipping cost included.
- Discount codes are not applicable.
The Calling Card
No matter the century, the choreography of social protocol is a complex dance. Calling cards, with its romantic history of etiquettes, is quite alive today in the digital age because our desire to connect never diminishes. Catch someone's eye with Mr. P's beautifully curated illustrated calling cards with seven luscious fonts to express your individuality. The miracle of emails, texts and DM's are swift and far reaching, but nothing speaks of taste and exception as a memorable, tangible piece of stationery left behind. In a world of a million followers, let that someone special know that you wish to cultivate a connection one at a time.
Calling cards were first used by the Chinese in the 15th century.
- Choose any image theme from our illustrated place cards for the face of your calling card.
- Horizontal artwork will get a horizontal back, vertical artwork will get a vertical back.
- Themes that have both horizontal and vertical cards will default to the horizontal image(s) so you won't get a mixed set of calling cards.
- Then type your chosen theme name in the field below.
- Choose your font in the drop down menu at the bottom.
- Indicate your marquee name, which will appear at the top of the calling card. This is usually your name or the name of your gift recipient.
- Other fields include a Title (or area of work or interest, but can say anything like Sarah's Mom, Adventurer, etc.), Phone Number (mobile) and Email address.
- Calling Cards are not business cards. They contain brief and essential information. It's not customary to include a physical address on your calling card, nor your business name, etc.
Calling Card Details:
- 16 cards to a set
- Size: 3.4" x 2.1" or 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card)
- Printed on sheet-fed, cold-press, cotton rag, watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order
- NO RETURNS unless in error by us. Subscription last one (1) year.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
Not sure which font to choose, explore here.