We adore tea. Tea is about the taste, the soothing, the ritual and most importantly, the gathering. As the English say, "It's a picnic indoors!"
When we started developing our own Earl Grey tea, we began by asking ourselves how would we envision reinventing a classic? Along our journey, we tried countless teas to see how they tasted and came up with a simple plan: Use the best black tea ingredients available in the world, and push up the bergamot essence.
Bergamot is a fruit grown in Sicily, not for its fruit, but for is citrusy essence. We wanted our tea to have an intoxicating aroma, and a much stronger hit of bergamot. We feel that we've achieved one the the best blends of Earl Grey available.
- Black tea with higher count of oil of bergamot.
- Contains caffeine. It's important to keep in mind that brew-time greatly governs the amount of caffeine present in tea.
- Loose leaf tea
- Intoxicatingly aromatic.
- Essential for High Tea, and perfect with cucumber sandwiches or cake.
- Small batch
- 2.5 oz. / 71 g.
- Shipped in our signature matte black stainless steel, lidded tea canister.
- Refill pouches are available to replenish your canister.
- You'll find brew instructions on the bottom of the canister.
- Imported from England.
- 1-2 teaspoons per 8oz. water
- Brew at 212 °F/ 100 °C
- Steep for 5-7 minutes
- If brewing in a pot, add 1 scoop for each person, plus one for the pot.
Excellent with milk or Half & Half and honey, or simply a lemon slice.
Mr. P's Boxed Gift Certificate is the perfect gift of choice. For an instant gift, we offer our digital gift card, delivered via email.
Did you know that you can now order Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards?