NO HOLDER NEEDED
Set a fresh tablescape all year long with The Punctilious Mr. P's 'Les Femmes du Monde' custom laydown place cards.
The Lover's Eye, originally painted on small pieces of ivory, their soft and alluring gaze is intoxicating. They also portrayed white skin exclusively. The Punctilious Mr. P's 'Les Femmes du Monde,' or Women of the World custom place cards brings the rainbow of skin shades together with this history altering set featuring: Ivorie, Moka, L'Asie and Ébène.
Whether you choose to lay down these chic place cards next to the cutlery, on top of the napkin, or simply propped up...no place card holders are needed! Both image and name are on the same side.
Customize your place cards with your guest's names. With numerous fonts to choose from, you can have your cards arrive perfectly calligraphed with your guest's names printed on the backs. That's one less thing for you to do, and it's complimentary for the first pack. We even include a blank card called "Try your hand" to test your writing instrument if you choose to write your names yourself, or send them out to your calligrapher.
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards and Buffet Tags that coordinate with your place cards!
- 16 place cards/ name cards to a pack
- 4 image set, or can be purchased separately.
- Size: 2" x 4-3/4" or 51mm x 121mm
- Printed on sheet-fed cold-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks
- Complimentary Digital Calligraphy Service for the 1st pack and 25% surcharge for additional packs:
- Choose your style of calligraphy above, then add up to 16 guest's names.
- "ADD TO CART."
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us. Please buy accordingly.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
Not sure which font to choose? Explore here. All cards shown in 'Calliope Script.'