Marian's Blue Flower will surely send a festive greeting to the recipient. These cards come complete with envelopes.
A handwritten note is the fingerprint of a connection between two people. Like fingerprints, each note and sentiment is unique. This is why your choice of stationery holds significance. It's hard to clutch an email to one's heart, or pin your cell phone to your board and get lost in reverie. The handwritten note card tells someone special that you've taken the time to pen your thoughts to paper. Today, sending a handwritten note is more meaningful than ever.
NOTE: Due to high demand, we cannot personalize these cards or envelopes.
- This is a reproductions of Marian's much larger original work
- 16 note cards with 18 envelopes
- Duplexed, heavy weight, meaning that two (2) sheets of paper are bonded together to create a stiff, luxurious feel.
- Hot press paper (smooth)
- Featuring 1 image
- Includes Mr. P's Correspondence Log to track each of your 16 note cards
- Bound with a vellum belly band with Marian McEvoy's 10 point star sealing wafer on the front.
- Packaged in our signature anthemion pattern with Mr. P's gold stamped label. Marian McEvoy's 10 point star black wax seal on back, it is ready for gifting.
- Ready to be gifted or simply open & use!
- 4 5/8 x 6 1/4 (11.747 x 15.875 cm)
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Collector's Edition
- Our note cards are like works of art meant to be saved, or framed to cherish.
Eco Features- Envelopes
- Recycled Content: 30%
- FSC Certified
- Green Seal Certified
- Green-e Certification
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards and Buffet Tags to coordinate with your place cards!
How would you like to personalize your note card?