Wax seals add a nostalgic elegant touch to your letters and note cards. When you see a wax seal on your mail, you know something special's inside! Brighten someone's day with your handwritten note then seal it with Mr. P's Anthemion seal and ripple forth the joy.
Wax seals have existed for millenia, certifying a document's authenticity and authority. If the wax seal was broken, it was apparent that the contents may have been read prior to the recipient. Today the tradition is kept alive through handwritten letters, wedding invitation, and note cards to make your correspondence stand above the rest.
- 4 wick-based wax sticks with flourish design on one side.
- Measures approx 3.5" x 0.5"
- Simply light the wick and let the wax drip on the back envelope flap enough to create a 'pool.' Press the seal into the wax and let sit for 30-45 seconds, or until the wax hardens. Gently pry seal away from wax.
- Box of Mr. P's matches.
- Contents ship in a cotton-muslin drawcord pouch.
- Wax seal sold separately.
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards and Buffet Tags that coordinate with your place cards!