This theme coordinates with our Fiery Pheasants custom place cards and laydown cards. We offer two sizes of simple and stylish Menu Cards to coordinate with your place cards and fonts: Bistro and Mayfair. Our Bistro style is inspired by Parisian sidewalk cafés. While the Mayfair style harkens to afternoon tea in London.
Customize your menu cards with your delicious dishes. With numerous fonts to choose from, you can have your menu cards arrive perfectly calligraphed with your favorite dishes. That's one less thing for you to do.
set up fee
There is a $75 custom set-up fee to lay out your bespoke order, and $25 per additional revision. We encourage you to have your final menu when uploading. Please add to cart.
ADD SET UP FEE— HERE.
If you would like to order Menu cards ready for you to inscribe at home whenever you need them or to have them professionally calligraphed by hand please visit here.
- Menu cards are available in sets of 4.
- There are 4 images in this set
- You get one digital proof for your approval.
- Once you've made your selections and add them to the Cart, you will be able to input your needed quantities on the next page. Remember, you are ordering in sets of 4.
- Size: Bistro— 3 ¾" x 10" with rounded corners
- Size: Mayfair— 5" x 7" with rounded corners
- Printed on sheet-fed cold-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks. The richness of the paper's texture comes through in a sumptuous way.
- Complimentary Digital Calligraphy Service for the 1st pack and 25% surcharge for additional packs:
- Choose your style of calligraphy, then "ADD TO CART."
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Buffet Tags that coordinate with your place cards!
Not sure which font to choose for your digital calligraphy, explore here.