Choose your size
We offer two sizes of simple and stylish custom menus from Marian McEvoy, aka Gust the Poodle, called Bistro and Mayfair and they coordinate with her place cards and laydown place cards. Our Bistro style is inspired by Parisian sidewalk cafés. While the Mayfair style harkens to afternoon tea in London.
Customize your menu cards with your delicious dishes. With numerous fonts to choose from, you can have your menu cards arrive perfectly calligraphed with your favorite dishes. That's one less thing for you to do.
set up fee
There is a $75 custom set-up fee to lay out your bespoke order, and $25 per additional revision. We encourage you to have your final menu ready when uploading. Please add to cart.
ADD SET UP FEE— HERE.
- Menu cards are available in sets of 4.
- You get one digital proof for your approval.
- Once you've made your selections and add them to the Cart, you will be able to input your needed quantities on the next page. Remember, you are ordering in sets of 4.
- Size: Bistro— 3 ¾" x 9 ¾" with rounded corners
- Size: Mayfair— 5" x 7" with rounded corners
- These are reproductions of Marian's much larger original works
- Printed on sheet-fed cold-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks. The richness of the paper's texture comes through in a sumptuous way.
- Digital Calligraphy Service:
- Choose your style of calligraphy, then "ADD TO CART."
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
- The bottom of the menu cards discretely bears the wordmark "Marian McEvoy X The Punctilious Mr. P's Place Card Co." in pale grey.
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Buffet Tags that coordinate with your place cards!
Not sure which font to choose for your digital calligraphy, explore here.