The Indelible Trace of Your Expression
No matter the century, the choreography of social protocol is a complex dance. Personalized Calling cards, with its romantic history of etiquettes, is quite alive today in the digital age because our desire to connect never diminishes. Catch someone's eye with Mr. P's beautifully curated illustrated custom calling cards with seven luscious fonts to express your individuality. The miracle of emails, texts and DM's are swift and far reaching, but nothing speaks of taste and exception as a memorable, tangible piece of stationery left behind. In a world of a million followers, let that someone special know that you wish to cultivate a connection one at a time.
Personalize your calling cards with your name and let your recipient know who you are with style.
Calling cards were first used by the Chinese in the 15th century.
- Choose any image theme from our illustrated place cards for the face of your calling card.
- Horizontal artwork will get a horizontal back, vertical artwork will get a vertical back.
- Themes that have both horizontal and vertical cards will default to the horizontal image(s) so you won't get a mixed set of calling cards.
- To Start: Choose whether you need a digital proof or not, at the top. There is a $20 fee for a digital proof. If you choose no proof, you are allowing us to lay out the card using our graphic designer's eye. Happy to store your layout for future orders. Just let us know.
- Then type your chosen theme name in the field below.
- Choose your font in the drop down menu at the bottom.
- Indicate your marquee name, which will appear at the top of the calling card. This is usually your name or the name of your gift recipient.
- Other fields include a Title (or area of work or interest, but can say anything like Sarah's Mom, Adventurer, etc.), Phone Number (mobile) and Email address.
- Calling Cards are not business cards. They contain brief and essential information. It's not customary to include a physical address on your calling card, nor your business name, etc.
Calling Card Details:
- 16 cards to a set
- Size: 3.4" x 2.1" or 86mm x 54mm (standard credit card)
- Printed on sheet-fed, cold-press, cotton rag, watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order
- NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
Not sure which font to choose, explore here.