The Indelible Trace of Your Expression
Capture attention and cultivate connections with personalized calling cards from Mr. P. Our beautifully curated illustrated custom cards feature seven luscious fonts, allowing you to express your individuality. In the digital age, where communication is swift and far-reaching, nothing speaks of taste and exception like a memorable, tangible piece of stationery. Stand out from a million followers and make a lasting impression with these timeless calling cards. Let someone special know that you value meaningful connections, one card at a time.
Personalize your calling cards with your name and let your recipient know who you are with style.
- Choose any image theme from our illustrated place cards for the face of your calling card.
- Horizontal artwork will get a horizontal back, vertical artwork will get a vertical back.
- Themes that have both horizontal and vertical cards will default to the horizontal image(s) so you won't get a mixed set of calling cards.
- To Start: Choose whether you need a digital proof or not, at the top. There is a $20 fee for a digital proof. If you choose no proof, you are allowing us to lay out the card using our graphic designer's eye. Happy to store your layout for future orders. Just let us know.
- Then type your chosen theme name in the field below.
- Choose your font in the drop down menu.
- Indicate your marquee name, which will appear at the top of the calling card. This is usually your name or the name of your gift recipient.
- Other fields include a Title (or area of work or interest, but can say anything like Sarah's Mom, Adventurer, etc.), Phone Number (mobile) and Email address.
- Calling Cards are not business cards. They contain brief and essential information. It's not customary to include a physical address on your calling card, nor your business name, etc.
• 16 place cards/ name cards to a pack
• See details in tab below for specifications
• Not sure which font to choose, explore here.