NO HOLDER REQUIRED
Whether you choose to lay down these chic custom place cards next to the cutlery, on top of the napkin, or simply propped up...no place card holders are needed! Both image and name are on the same side.
Customize your place cards with your guest's names. With numerous fonts to choose from, you can have your cards arrive perfectly calligraphed with your guest's names printed on the backs. That's one less thing for you to do, and it's complimentary for the first pack. We even include a blank card called "Try your hand" to test your writing instrument if you choose to write your names yourself, or send them out to your calligrapher.
We always love bringing a little piece of the outdoors indoors to make our tablescape pop. Whether used for Thanksgiving or any autumnal tableau, The Punctilious Mr. P's 'Pheasantry' laydown place cards help set the mood for gathering and making memories!
Did you know that you can now order any theme with Menu Cards and Buffet Tags that coordinate with your place cards!
- 16 cards to a pack
- 4 image set
- Size: 2" x 4-3/4" or 51mm x 121mm
- printed on sheet-fed hot-press cotton rag watercolor paper with archival Japanese inks
- Complimentary Digital Calligraphy Service for the 1st pack and 25% surcharge for additional packs:
- Choose your style of calligraphy above, then add up to 16 guest's names.
- "ADD TO CART."
- ALL cards printed custom & bespoke to order. NO RETURNS unless in error by us.
- Made-by-hand in our workshop in Old Chatham, New York
Not sure which font to choose, explore here. We shot this set using the Old Kinderhook script digital calligraphy font. All cards shown in 'Old Kinderhook Script.'